Sunday 24 July 2016

DANGERS OF PREMARITAL SEX....episode 5 (final episode)


People started saying that I raped love Lyn. I became popular in town with a bad reputation. I wanted to work for some months before going to furthering my education in the university so I started looking for a job. I applied in four different organizations but they rejected me maybe cos of what people are saying.
People were pointing evil fingers on me....."oh how will an enjoyment of few minutes bring lifetime pain to me". I was always seeing love Lyn in my dreams so I started developing fear within me.
I explained this situation to Maxwell a senior friend of mine. He gave the possible solution he taught of by telling me to Mary. But I was not ready to marry. But life continued in pain.
Life kept turning into hell for me although time was going. Now am in the university and this is my second year. One of these days I remembered what Maxwell told me and since the situation was getting out of my control I decided to marry.

I meet a girl called Jane she was pretty and intelligent and she was one of the board members in scripture Union. Although I never love the way I loved love Lyn cos to me I don't even think I should marry.
After I meet Jane and proposed to her I took her to my parents and they agreed for me to go with her and we also went to their parents and they accepted me.
Two months from now I and Jane will be wedding so the publicity was on. As the day went on I kept seeing love Lyn in my dreams but I was not as fearful as before. The night before my wedding, love Lyn's mum Mrs. Amarachi appeared to me in my dream and told me that "you think you are wise, okay come and marry let me see". This is the last time am going to tell you this "your mother will never have a grandchild and you will never marry".
The next day the wedding ceremony started dignitaries and noble men were seated, friends loved ones and well wishers came to celebrate and witness the wedding.
How love Lyn's mum knew I was wedding is what I could not really understand and who invited her is what I can't talk about.  These things came into my mind immediately Mrs. Amarachi steeped into the Church where the wedding ceremony was taking place.
My heart sank into my stomach when the pastor asked is there anyone who has anything against this marriage? Mrs. Amarachi stood up but before she could say anything the protocols in the Church told her to go to the pastor's office as the pastor joined her so that they can discuss.
Jane my wife to be was already crying and some of the people who came started going I was now pleading with them to wait that the problem will be settled in a short time.
They waited and waited and waited. It was already late so everyone of them decided to start going.
We wanted to postpone the wedding but we never knew what pastor Johnson and Mrs. Amarachi resolved. Pastor Johnson said he will get back to us when ever the problem is settled.
After some days Jane complained to me that some of her friends are now laughing at her and she is finding it difficult to ho out even during lecture time.
After some weeks Jane developed High Blood pressure (high bp) and died.
I felt so sad when I heard this. I couldn't eat throughout the day. After some days I also developed high bp and heart attack seeing all this. So I was hospitalized.
After few days mark died. The family of mark, love Lyn and Jane remained in pain of cos mark and love Lyn were the only child of their parents and Jane was the only daughter of her parent.
See how premarital sex left the following families in pain. "Do not allow few minutes of enjoyment bring endurance and pain in your life"
If you missed any of the episodes click and visit WWW.teensaflame.blogspot.com as you read it. Thanks for reading.
Warning
This play has not been acted and should not be acted anywhere. If you want to act this play take permission from our CEO by calling +2349086680406 or join him on watsapp +2349037972521. Don't pirate so that you will not be termed.
This story was written by one of our fan(s) favor c.j. Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...